Synergy Software - UK Representative
Visionary Software created by Homeopaths for Homeopaths
|about MacRepertory||about ReferenceWorks||Sales||Download more Information||Training & Workshops||Testimonials|
I have been using the professional homeopathic software packages MacRepertory and ReferenceWorks from Kent Homeopathic Associates since 1993. I am their UK representative, conducting training workshops and giving support in person, by Skype or phone to help practitioners get the most out of their software. More
Kent Homeopathic Associates (now Synergy) has been at the leading edge of homeopathic theory and technology since 1986. Their revolutionary software programs, MacRepertoryand ReferenceWorks, have transformed the way homeopathy is practiced around the world.
MacRepertory makes it easy to save time, being able to quickly select and analyze rubrics, get ideas for remedies, check the materia medica, and do lots of research that helps you to feel confident about your prescriptions. All of this, with beautifully designed graphics which make the programme a joy to use and play with.
What do you need out of a repertorisation programme?
- Add rubrics to the analysis clipboard with the touch of a button? Just highlight them and press enter!
- See your patient’s case unfold as you add selected rubrics? Play around and see what remedies come up without having to physically add or remove them each time?
- Build a beautiful visual representation of the results?
- Check the outcome by looking at your materia medica of choice and easily move to a different MM for those remedies you want to explore more.
- Navigate easily around the programme without having to press the “back” key? Use the tool palette to go to any window with a single click.
How about if you:
- wish to study a remedy easily? You can find all the remedy’s symptoms, then reorder them to see the single symptoms up the top: what is truly unique about it?
- want to compare your choice of remedy for a patient with another that you feel is close? Use the Concepts graph to easily see where the main focus of pathology is for each remedy and compare and contrast.
- are desperate for some information on a small, obscure remedy? Go from one book to the next without having to check each one individually to see if your remedy is in there.
- wonder what are all the remedies covered by a theme? Use Mirilli’s Themes to identify which rubrics will cover your search, or the themes being brought up by your patient.
ReferenceWorksis a groundbreaking programme that combines the completeness of vast homeopathic information with the ease and analysis power of a repertorial programme. ReferenceWorks starts with the world's richest homeopathic library; hundreds and hundreds of wonderful gems from the greatest homeopaths. Use it as a enormous resource that can keep you entertained for hours with reading, or pinpoint the remedy during an acute for a patient.
Imagine, a homeopathic library of over 850 books: repertories, material medicae, cured cases, new provings, magazine articles, latest books and even your own lecture notes – where you go, they go...
- What was that rubric that mentioned prayers and horse tails? Search to find words in the same sentence.
- What was the phrase that patient kept saying? Type it in!
- What were the case’s themes? Link unconnected words to find them in the same section or remedy
- Create your own rubrics, and export them to MacRepertory to use in your standard repertorisation...
- Do your analysis in ReferenceWorks – you can still use a clip board and view the graph here, too!
Everything you need is here!
MacRepertory and ReferenceWorks:
Produced by Synergy
Penny is very happy to help UK purchasers of Synergy software decide which edition would be most suitable, according to their stage of development, learning and budget.
Both MacRepertory and ReferenceWorks have a Classic, or more basic version, or a Professional version with more extensive applications.
Each programme also comes with either a comprehensive Library, or a Core Library, to which you can add individual books.
MacRepertory and ReferenceWorks programmes do work independently of each other, and it’s possible to buy either programme individually, but the Editions which are mix and match combinations of these, offer better value for money.
With most the packages, you can add on single books of materia medica or the latest repertories.
And of course, you can also start with a smaller package, and upgrade either the libraries or functionality later if you want to, though it’s a bit more expensive to do it that way.
Discounts are available for students and practitioners within 1 year of graduation.
Find out more: contact Penny Edwards Tel: 020 8399 4291 email: UK@Synergyhomeopathic.com
Whether you have a particular case to work on, or would like some exercises in “How to… “ then I can help you!
If you download free software from www.teamviewer.com, then I can access your screen remotely, and guide you through exercises or tasks, so that YOU are getting the practice in DOING it for yourself. Then it’s much easier to retain, and transfer to other case work.
Alternatively, if you are happy to work through videos on your own, please visit the training videos on the Synergy youtube channel
Please contact me to arrange individual training, or to be notified of the next group training day, indicating if you have a preference for any particular day of the week.
Follow the Synergy Youtube Channel
"I have been happily and semi efficiently using my MacRep programme for over ten years and it has served me well. Recently, while studying on Jeremy Sherr's Dynamis course in Stroud, Penny Edwards came to visit us and did some special training so we could work in the way Jeremy has taught us. And how exciting it is! Being potentised by Jeremy and having the additional training with Penny has allowed my use of MacRep to move from a 30C potency to a 1M in a matter of days. I now realise that I was using both MacRep and ReferenceWorks to a tiny percentage of their potential. Homeopathy has just opened up for me in a way it never has before. David Warkentin was a genius."
Rowena J Ronson RSHom